Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thum-thing about toned Marisa

MARISA MILLER reveals her toned tum
and knock-out bod in a jumpsuit
opened to the waist.
It's easy to see why the US model has
just won the title of planet's sexiest
woman.
The Californian surf babe, 31, has
topped an FHM magazine poll of
readers from 24 countries - stealing
the crown from 2009's winner,
Transformers actress MEGAN FOX.
But the lingerie model for Victoria's
Secret came only third in the UK poll -
won by X Factor judge CHERYL COLE.
Married Marisa, a Guns N' Roses fan,
reckons her bombshell body is down to
eating healthily, practising yoga and
regular sit-ups.
She said: "I'm like the girl next door. I
enjoy domestic things like laundry and
grocery shopping. I don't see myself as
Marisa Miller supermodel.
"If I make people smile or brighten
their day, that's awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment