Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Uncle's passes Away

May 10, 2010
More bad news for
Lindsay Lohan and her
family. Lindsay's uncle
suddenly passed away
after he was rushed to
the hospital.
Chris Sullivan, who was
Dina's brother suddenly passed away and
Lindsay immediately traveled to be by her
mother's side.
She managed to Tweet as well!
Lindsay's Dad to Judge: Force Her Into
Rehab!
She wrote on her twitter page: "My mom's
brother, my uncle-whos amazing, just
passed- may he rest in peace....rushing to see
@DinaMLohan -i love you mommy xx
"Did Billy Joel curse us when he said, "only
the GOOD die young" ??
"I don't know how to feel as I'm rushing
home to my mom's house after just
wrapping work nearly 3hours ago or less.... I
feel sick. (Sic)"
Lindsay's father Michael also put his feelings
aside and sent his condolences to the family
Tweeting, "My heart goes out to Dina and her
family for the loss of her brother Chris. He
was a great guy and a wonderful father.
Bless them."

No comments:

Post a Comment