Sunday, May 16, 2010

Claudia Shiffer gives birth

May 15, 2010
Congrats to supermodel
Claudia Schiffer, who has
become a mother for the
third time.
Claudia gave birth to a
little girl yesterday at a
London hospital and
mom and baby are said to be doing just fine.
A statement from the couple said: "Claudia
Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn are proud to
announce the birth of their baby daughter
who was born on Friday May 14 in the early
afternoon."
No word on what they decided to name the
future supermodel, but they certainly have a
taste for uncommon names. They already
have a seven year-old son named Casper
and a five year-old daughter named
Clementine.
Claudia took some time off when she
became a mother so we expect her to do the
same this time around. She recently said, "I
used to work every single day and travel
round the world. I worked weekends, I
never took one second off. When I met my
husband I said, 'You know what, this is
important. I'm not going to work weekends
any more.' And when I had kids, I became
even more careful. Modeling work is fine
because you can do one day here, two days
there, you're never long gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment