Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gisele Bundchen loves having her brest sucked

May 15, 2010
Gisele Bundchen loves
everything having to do
with motherhood. She
admits she's a changed
woman now that she's
given birth and wouldn't
trade it for anything in
the world.
But one thing she loves most about
motherhood is breastfeeding. And she's
being very vocal about it. “Breastfeeding is
essential for the newborn and creates a
bond between mother and her child,” she
said according to Showbiz Spy.
How Much Gisele Makes for Being Hot
“It’s a unique moment when the body
changes to nurture . . . Breastfeeding, mainly
the first days, poses some challenges, but the
reward is sublime . . . . It would be great if all
the mothers could experience the
breastfeeding.
She went on to talk about how motherhood
has changed her life. “I’ve always believed
that to be a mom is the greatest
responsibility a woman could have in her
life. I’ve noticed a lot of meaningful changes
in my life taking place together with a huge
transformation of my priorities.
She continued, “The most important thing to
me is to be the best mom ever to my
children. I want to love them, to
communicate with them, to be patient and
teach them all I know. I have no doubt that
becoming a mom has been the most
rewarding experience in my life. I can say
for a fact that I know unconditional love.”
She's not only one of the hottest moms on
the planet, she's also the highest paid
supermodel. Tom Brady is one lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment