Sunday, May 30, 2010

Help!female fans threatens my marriage

Benedict and his family: I ’m hooked
He’s one of the playboys of Nollywood who
hit limelight some years ago, but didn’t
become a movie star until a few years back,
and that was after his dream to make a
career in music was dashed. Known for his
mean and unperturbed roles, Benedict
Johnson, in this encounter, raises alarm
concerning the lustful attitude of his female
fans, who, according to him, disturb him by
calling him at odd hours, without minding
whether his wife is with him or not.
Read on ….
How has it been a movie star?
It’s been great. I have done a couple of
wonderful jobs in recent times. Generally, life
has been very good. So far, so good. The
journey has been interesting.
Would you say you’ve have impacted
immeasuarbly on the industry since you
were launched into the mainstream movie
world?
Yeah, I have made a lot of impact in the
industry. At least, I have affected a lot of
lives positively. I have done a couple of good
jobs which affected a lot of people ’s lives
both in Nigeria and outside the shores of this
country. Today, Benedict Johnson has
become a household name in the industry.
Why did you choose acting?
What gives one joy is a calling. Many people
miss the mark because they refuse to follow
the dictates of their hearts. To me, I followed
what makes me happy which is
entertainment. From my childhood, when I
was 12 years old, I composed music in
addition to anchoring notable events for
people as MC.
As a matter of fact, I paid half of my school
fees with such monies I realised from the MC
job. So, I have always wanted to be in the
entertainment business, not just acting.
I started out with music, and I thought I was
going to be one of the top music stars in this
country, because I did a lot of good jobs in
those days as far back as 1992/93. But I
wasn ’t able to release my own album
because of some circumstances beyond my
control. Some how, I found myself in the

No comments:

Post a Comment