Friday, May 28, 2010

Miley Cyrus:I'm dating Bieber

MOST teenagers are still hoping for
their first shot of romance as they
battle their acne and angst.
But MILEY CYRUS is already well on her
way - with TWO boyfriends at the
tender age of 17.
The Hannah Montana star says she's
spoilt for choice dating Aussie hunk
LIAM HEMSWORTH - and pint-sized
singer JUSTIN BIEBER.
Miley quipped: "I have my travel-size
boyfriend and I have my oversized
security boyfriend. It's perfect!"
The teen sensation should be careful
what she says if she wants to avoid
bust-ups with the Bieber Fever
brigade.
KIM KARDSASHIAN revealed she was
threatened by Justin fans after posing
with him for a pic.
Miley met Liam, 20, in 2009 while
filming The Last Song together.
The former Neighbours actor
reportedly ended his relationship of
five years to be with Miley.

No comments:

Post a Comment