Sunday, May 16, 2010

Josh and Fergie:Stronger After Scandal

May 15, 2010
There's nothing like a
good old-fashioned
scandal to help a
marriage get back on
track. Josh Duhamel, who
was accused of cheating
on Fergie with a stripper
last year, claims their
relationship is “stronger than ever" after
what they went through.
“I believe in love, for sure,” Duhamel told
Britain’s Company magazine. “I don’t think
there’s any doubt that love is real, but there
are different levels.
Fergie Would Turn Lesbian for Cheryl Cole
He continued, “It ebbs and flows. Fergs and I
have been together for six years and our
relationship has changed so much. I mean,
the first three months, well, there’s nothing
like it! But, after six years, our marriage is
stronger than ever, and it can get even
better.”
Josh recently revealed he’d like to start a
family with Fergie, but work keeps getting in
the way. “I have always loved kids… I am
happy with one, but I will take seven,” he
said last month. Well get on it! We'd love to
see little Josh's and Fergie's running around
Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment