Thursday, April 1, 2010

Michael Lohan:I don't want to see my daughter die!

Michael Lohan gets a lot
of heat for talking about
his daughter Lindsay to
the press, but according
to him, he’s just doing it to
save her. “I don’t want to
see my daughter die,”
Michael tells Hollyscoop
EXCLUSIVELY in a jaw dropping new
interview.
Lindsay Lohan has been on a downward
spiral for months, and Michael is scared that
if she doesn’t clean up her act soon, she’ll
become another Hollywood tragedy.
Michael Lohan on Lindsay's Pal: She's a
Parasite Destroying Her Life
“I don’t want to see my daughter die, I’m not
going to bury my own child,” Michael tells
Hollyscoop EXCLUSIVELY. “It’s not going to
happen. I feel for the other families in
Hollywood that have to do this. There are so
many other people that aren’t in Hollywood
that suffer the same thing. I can’t even
believe that people are writing obituaries
about my daughter, I mean how sick is that?
I can’t even think about that!”
On Thursday morning Lindsay tweeted that
Michael was just trying to hurt her and her
mother Dina and he reportedly sent her a
text message saying he’s going to “end” her,
but Hollyscoop has photos of the text
message, proving Lindsay is a liar.
"My father just sent me this as I was leaving
my gym… 'I told you to stop Linds this is the
last time...and take down the tweet about me
HURTING MOM.. U will be getting a call from
SOMEBODY today to end you'," she tweeted
on Thursday.
But the real message read, “I told you to stop
Linds, this is the last time…and take down the
tweet about me HURTING MOM…U will be
getting a call from SOMEBODY today.”
So who is this so-called “somebody”? Michael
wants to hold an intervention for his
daughter, if she refuses to seek treatment by
herself. “She’s desperate now, and she
realizes that I’m serous about putting her
into rehab and she’s starting to panic,”
Michael tells Hollyscoop.
In Photos: Lindsay Lohan's Downward
Spiral
He adds, “I’m going to try to save Lindsay by
first meeting with her and having her take
steps herself to go into rehab and a program
I have set up for her. It’s not a traditional
rehab, it’s a private setting. No one will ever
know where she is and what she does. We’ll
try to do it that way, if she doesn’t work
with us that way, then we have to take other
measures.”
Michael adds that Lindsay’s mother Dina
Lohan isn’t doing anything to help him save
her and keeps insisting that she’s fine, when
she clearly isn’t. “She can say whatever she
wants about getting rest and being healthy
and working and all the other things people
say the enablers and I hate to say, but Dina is
one of those people. She’s got to come
forward and stand by me and help our
daughter because I don’t want to see my
daughter die.”
Lindsay Lohan on the Verge of Death
Michael may not be involved in her day-to-
day life, but he knows exactly what’s going
on when the cameras aren’t around. “I think
my daughter needs to be saved,” says
Michael. “I know what’s happening behind
the scenes. I know what she’s doing and I’ve
seen far too many people fall victim to
prescription drug use and illicit drugs as well.
Being that I’m a drug counselor and I’ve
been down that road myself and treated a
lot of people myself I know how toxic and
fatal it can be to mix what she’s mixing right
now.”
Michael is determined to help Lindsay change
her life around, one way or another, because
he doesn’t want to see his own flesh and
blood die. “I’m not gonna let it happen, not
on my watch! I have to make the sacrifice
and I have to pay the consequences. I’m
going to what I have to do to save my kid,”
he adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment