Monday, April 12, 2010

Jim Carey Denies break Up

April 12, 2010
Jim Carrey is infamous
for his off-the-wall
behavior, but his latest
series of tweets have
people wondering if he's
having a post breakup
breakdown.
Not only did he stop following all his friends
(his daughter Jane's band is the only person
he follows now), but also his tweets are
getting crazier and crazier.
"I have freed Truman at long last!," Carrey
wrote in an explosion of post-breakup
Tweets.
Jim Carrey Defends Tiger Woods; Criticizes
Elin
"I am grateful for my avatar's many yrs of
dedicated service, but no one has ever won
the Tour De France while back peddling. … so
I killed him," he wrote late Sunday night. "I
do not plan 2 bow to expectations or to be
confined by the fear of losing altitude in the
'statusphere'! (my word)."
He later added, "Some folks out there are
worried that I stay up too late...This is no
breakdown! It's a breakthrough! And if
you'll just loosen these straps, I'll show you
the difference!"
Jim Carrey and Jenny McCartney Breakup
Hmm sounds like someone is either super
bored at home or doesn't know how to deal
with time alone. Do you think Jim's tweets
are out of control? Or is it something you
expect from the funnyman?

No comments:

Post a Comment