Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jim Carey and Jenny Mc Cartney breakup

April 06, 2010
Sad news to report! Jim
Carrey and Jenny
McCarthy have decided to
split after five years
together.
"Yes, we can confirm that
Jenny and Jim have
mutually and amicably ended their five-year
relationship," Jenny's publicist tells
Hollyscoop. Jenny added, “I’m so grateful for
the years Jim and I shared together. I will
continue to be in his daughter's life and will
always keep Jim as a leading man in my
heart.”
Jim also confirmed the news on his twitter
page. He tweeted, "Jenny and I have just
ended our 5yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the
many blessings we've shared and I wish her
the very best! S'okay!?"
Just last month Jenny was talking about the
possibility of them getting married. She said,
"We say 'never,' but I don't know," she said.
"Maybe for tax purposes, someday, when
we are old."
Jenny and her son Evan live with Jim at his
Malibu beach house and Jim has really taken
on the daddy role with her son. It's just so
sad to hear they couldn't make it work.
We wish them both the best during this
difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment