Monday, April 5, 2010

Lil Wayne Blogging from prison

Rapper Lil Wayne may be
out of sight, but he's not
out of mind. Wayne and
his management have
arranged for him to have
access to a computer so
he can blog to his fans
each week.
Lil Wayne is updating his site
weezythanxyou.com from Riker’s Island
Prison and will include personal updates and
a countdown to his release.
In a blog entitled "Gone ’til November…" Lil
Wayne thanks fans for all their support and
even replies to some fan mail.
Lil Wayne Sentenced to One Year in Prison
"During my prison stint, I want my fans to
know I love you," he writes. "I want all of
you to know that I appreciate all the mail I
get, and this is my way of saying thank
you...
"Trying to tear down the past prohibits you
from building up your future. So for my time
here, my physical will be confined to the
yard. My love and my spirit, however, know
no boundaries."
So here's your chance to communicate with
Lil Wayne, check out his site and send him a
letter, you may end up on his official site!

No comments:

Post a Comment