Friday, April 9, 2010

GaGa gets Legless

PERISH the thought of LADY GAGA
venturing out looking 'normal', but
this is as close as she's likely to get.
The madcap singer appeared near-
sophisticated in giant wedged heels,
black trousers - albeit a pair with one
leg missing - and a classy designer
handbag accessorised with a red rose.
Even her hair was conventionally
combed into a neat centre parting en
route to a studio session in Sydney,
Australia.
That said, her views on those who
attempt to crack down on individual
style remain as staunch as ever.
The Poker Face star reacted furiously
after a 15-year-old US fan was sent
home from school for wearing a T-shirt
bearing the slogan 'I Heart Lady Gay
Gay'.
She was so incensed by the
controversy, the quirky star sent the
aggrieved pupil a series of supportive
messages on Twitter.
GaGa wrote: "Been in the studio for
days and hours of record after record,
and when I hear that a little monster
was discriminated against BY
TEACHERS...
"Thank u for wearing your tee-shirt
proud at school, you make me so
proud, at the monsterball, you are an
inspiration to us all. I love you.X
"It reminds me of my commitment +
love for u, and the deep unconditional
devotion I feel to write music that will
liberate you from prejudice."
Keep your trousers on love...

No comments:

Post a Comment