Thursday, April 8, 2010

Justin Bieber:Beyonce Broke My Heart

April 08, 2010
While the entire world
has Bieber fever, Bieber
has Beyonce fever!
Justin Bieber claims the
only woman who has
ever broken his heart
has been Beyonce.
He said: “I’ve been
totally in love with her since I was seven. She
kinda broke my heart when she married Jay-
Z.”
He's been a huge Beyonce fan for almost a
decade, so you can only imagine how
excited he was when he finally met her at
the this year's Grammy Awards.
Recalling the encounter, he said: "It was
amazing. I was a little nervous but I told her
she was very good-looking. Actually she's
super hot."
Although he has a crush on Beyonce, Bieber
admits he hasn’t experienced “real” love yet.
He told Interview magazine: “I haven’t been
in love yet. I’ve definitely loved girls. But it’s
kinda like puppy love. It’s not the real thing,
but that’s what you think at the time.”
Aww how cute is Justin? We're sure he's
going to make some girl very happy one
day!

No comments:

Post a Comment