Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spielberg reteams with Jurassic Park kids

Steven Spielberg has cast a
familiar face in his new World
War II mini-series The Pacific -
he's handed a role to Jurassic
Park child star Joe Mazzello.
Mazzello was just nine when he
was cast as Sir Richard
Attenborough's grandson Tim
Murphy in the dinosaur
adventure.
He then starred in sequel The
Lost World and a string of other
movies before he quit acting to
study.
After graduating college,
Mazzello picked up where he
left off, and, at the age of 27,
he has reteamed with Spielberg
for The Pacific, in which he
plays a soldier.
Mazzello reveals, Acting was
something I always knew I'd
come back to.
And reteaming with Spielberg
was always an ambition: My
fondest memories of Jurassic
Park are of him, so I felt like it
came full circle when I
auditioned for The Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment