Monday, March 22, 2010

Naomi Campbell is Embarassed about her past

Naomi
Campbell
used to be
known for
her
gorgeous
face,
stunning
legs and
killer cat walk moves. Now she's
known as a temperamental
supermodel that loves to attack
assistants and drivers.
Looking back at her several high
profile incidents, Naomi finally
admits that she's out of control
and has vowed to stay out of
trouble.
She said: “Everyone knows what
I've gone through. I'm human, I
make mistakes, but I've come
clean on them all. I don't deny
them. I've taken the heat and
felt highly embarrassed by a lot
of them. I'm not proud of the
things I've done and the
incidents that have happened in
my life, and I would never say I
was. But I did something about
it. I'm not above learning
lessons.
“I'm not shirking blame for any
of the things I did. I'm
responsible for my actions. But
I'm also responsible for making
changes. ”
In 2000, Naomi pleaded guilty to
assaulting her personal assistant
and in 2003 she was sued by
another assistant who claimed
she had thrown her mobile
phone at her.
One year later she was accused
of slapping her maid on the face
and in 2005 another personal
assistant accused Naomi of
hitting her over the head with
her BlackBerry phone.
In 2006, she was arrested after
she threw a jewel-encrusted
mobile telephone at her
housekeeper. Again with the
phone!
She was arrested again in April
2008 at London's Heathrow
airport on suspicion of
assaulting a police officer after
one of her suitcases went
missing. And she made headlines
again for beating her driver
earlier this month.
Naomi is about to celebrate her
40th birthday, so hopefully she'll
finally grow up and realize the
world doesn't revolve around
her. Someone should get her
anger management classes as a
gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment