Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gerald Butler is paranoid of having sex

Gerard
Butler may
be one of
the sexiest
men on the
planet, but
believe it or
not, when it
comes to
sex, he's
super paranoid.
Gerard has reached a new level
of fame over the past few years
and he's terrified that anyone he
sleeps with is going to turn
about and sell the story to the
tabloids.
Referring to golfer Tiger Woods,
he told Men ’s Health magazine: “I
get laid less now than I used to,
because I ’m way more paranoid
now. Look at f***ing Tiger
Woods!
“I mean, I’m nowhere near as
naughty as I used to be, partly
because I did a lot of that when
I was drinking. ”
Luckily, he hasn't become
paranoid enough to cut out sex
completely. He added, “I’m not
saying I’ve cut that part out. I’m
certainly no angel. There’s no
smoke without fire. But here’s
the thing: While they’re accusing
me of that, I’ve probably been
off somewhere else doing
damage with someone else. I’m
pretty smart like that.”
We can't blame him for being
paranoid. There's a lot of star
f**kers out there that are just
looking for a way to make a
quick buck--even if it means
fabricating a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment