Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mo'Nique:I wouldn't divorce my man over an love affair

Oscar favourite MO'NIQUE has
given her manager/husband a
free pass to be unfaithful,
insisting an affair wouldn't
mean the end of their marriage.
The Precious star has revealed
she and husband Sidney Hicks
have an open marriage - and
she has known her soulmate
for too long to file for divorce
over any infidelity.
In a candid new pre-Oscars chat
with newswoman Barbara
Walters, Moâ €™Nique says,
Could Sid have sex outside of
his marriage with me? Yes.
Thatâ €™s not a deal-breaker.
That’s not something that
would make us say, 'Pack your
things and letâ €™s end the
marriage.'
What if it’s 20 times? So
what? We’ve been best
friends for over 25 years, and
we truly know who we are.
Oftentimes, people get into
marriages and they donâ €™t
know who they’re laying
next to. I’m very
comfortable and secure with
my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment