Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Courtney Love dating Uma Thurman's Ex

Courtney Love is
reportedly dating Uma
Thurman's ex-fiance,
hotelier Andre Balazs. This
is one matching we will
never understand! The
man is a classy guy so
why in the world would
he date a hot mess like Courtney Love?
She wrote in an email to a friend: "I’m in
lurve. It’s nice. Scary. I’m a great catch and he
can be a bad boy but he loves me. He is the
sweetest thing and he actually totally does
respect me. His manners are impeccable but
he is funny too (sic).”
Courtney has been staying at the Mercer
Hotel in New York which her new boyfriend
happens to own.
She said: “He has properties everywhere and
has given me the key to his apartment, but
what is better than living in his hotel?"
Love has denied the relationship in public
saying, “He is just an old friend and my
sometime landlord."
Maybe she was having one of those
infamous crazy days when she wrote that
email? Courtney Love's own daughter
doesn't even wanna be associated with her,
how in the world would someone like Andre
Balasz date her? We're hoping this whole
thing was just created by Love's
imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment