Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chris Brown begging for more Airplay

Chris
Brown may
seem like
he ’s moved
past his
incident
with
Rihanna, but
it ’s still
affected his
career in a big way. According to
reports, Brown is begging fans
to help him get more airplay on
the radio.
Chris uploaded a message to
SayNow.com and said he ’s still
being denied the same amount
of airtime as other artists. It
reads:
"I ain't never really did this but
right now I need all of my fans'
help. It's crazy because a lot of
radio stations aren't playing my
records. They're not being that
supportive and I wouldn't
expect them to. It's on the fans
and what you guys do in your
power to bring me back because
that's all I need. Nothing else will
do that except for the fans.
There's nothing else that I can
do. I'm doing everything that I
need to do. I'm doing me as a
person and I'm a better guy."
"My singing and my music I do it
for you guys and everything
else but it won't be possible if
I'm not relevant on the radio and
it wouldn't be possible for me to
be an artist if I don't have any
support. I can't be an
underground mix-tape artist.
That's where we are. I just want
all my fans to help me. I love
y'all. Peace."
It almost sounds like Chris has
backtracked all the way back to
being an unknown struggling
artist. We don ’t know what his
manager has been telling him
this whole time, but he should
have been prepared to run into
this type of thing! You can ’t just
beat up your famous girlfriend
and expect your career to
bounce back a year later!

No comments:

Post a Comment