Thursday, June 17, 2010

Diane Kruger almost killed Sharon Stone

The headline says it all.
Diane Kruger really did
almost kill Sharon Stone!
Diane almost ran over
Sharon with an electronic
two-wheeled self-
balancing vehicle once at
a charity event, but luckily Sharon was a few
inches off.
Sharon Stone: Meryl Streep Looks Like an
Unmade Bed
She explained: "I was at this auction last year
for amfAR - a foundation for AIDS research -
and Sharon Stone was hosting. Josh and I
were supposed to auction off a Segway. And
for some reason I decided to get on it,
wearing really high heels. I was totally off
balance, and I nearly killed Sharon Stone.
"I'm not kidding. I ran over the train of her
dress, and she stumbled and almost fell off
the stage. Josh had to pull me off. I could see
the headlines, 'Diane Kruger kills Sharon
Stone'."
That would have been an interesting week!
From amfAR to the hospital to a funeral.
Phew, luckily Sharon's dress was the only
one hurt in the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment