Thursday, June 17, 2010

Camron Diaz:I travel for Cock

We love how outspoken
Cameron Diaz is. She'll
say what's on her mind
whenever she wants and
never apologizes for it.
Cameron is featured in
the new issue of Playboy
magazine. No, she's not naked, but there's an
awesome interview with her inside the
mag--cause you know, we only read Playboy
for the articles.
In the issue Cam talks about how she "travels
for cock," on her current dating situation and
how she loves rough sex. Check out the
hilarious interview below...
On traveling for love: "Oh gosh, I can't even
count how many times I've gotten on a
plane for love. It's not unusual in this
business; my lifestyle demands it. I'm always
traveling for [whispers] cock. You've got to
go where it is."
On whether she is dating Alex Rodriguez:
"No, no, no. I've been in relationships since I
was 16 years old. In the past three years I've
made a conscious decision not to be in a
relationship for as long as I want. I've stayed
away from all the traps out there for me to
just fall into something that will potentially
lead me down the same road...I want to have
a relationship with myself right now."
On her famous booty: "My booty has been
on hiatus from film but certainly not from
everyday life, where it doesn't stop moving.
It's in constant sway and has a mind of its
own. On camera, though, there just hasn't
been an opportunity for it to assert itself
lately."
On primal sex: "I'm primal on an animalistic
level, kind of like, 'Bonk me over the head,
throw me over your shoulder. You man, me
woman.' Not everybody has the right kind
of primal thing for me...I love physical
contact. I have to be touching my lover, like,
always. It's not optional."

No comments:

Post a Comment