Sunday, June 13, 2010

Act nude?I will do it,if.......

Three things are bound to endear you to
Empress Njamah, even though you hold
negative opinion about her lifestyle. They
are her friendliness, intelligence and
boldness to discuss issues affecting her
personality as well as her acting career.
These qualities last Monday were at play, as
Empress, whose crashed love affair with the
Egberi Papa of Bayelsa, Inetimi Odom a.k.a
Timaya, made headlines in national dailies
early last year, was the guest of Saturday
Vanguard. Daring and bold, this Imo state
born actress takes the Saturday Vanguard
team on a tortuous trip through her love life,
insinuations, and most importantly, what
seemed to transpire between herself and
Timaya, amongst other revelations ….
Excerpt
You are welcome to Vanguard. Are you
married now?
I never told you I was married before.
We learnt you had a fight in the church with
Timaya. Was that true?
Was it the only thing you heard about me?
So many men fought over my hand in
marriage. I ’m not married yet. But I’m in a
relationship.
Who is this Mr. Right?
Even if I tell you the person, you might not
know him because he ’s not always in the
eye of the public.
What are you waiting for?
Well, I’m waiting for the right person, the
right time and also, when God says, this is
the appointed time.
I ’m not really looking for a customized man
as a husband. I’m taking my time to find
myself a husband.
What do you mean by waiting for God’s
time?
God’s time is the best. I haven’t seen the right
man that is meant for me. If I meet my
husband today, I wonder what will stop me
from marrying him the next day.
What are the qualities you look out for in
your man?
Like I said earlier, I’m not looking for a
customized man for a husband. He doesn’t
have to be tall, dark or slim per se. It has to
do with emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment