Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cameron Diaz reveals truth about Alex Rodriquez

Cameron Diaz has been
spotted on several
occasions in recent
months with Yankee
player Alex Rodriguez.
But are they actually a
couple? In the new issue
of Playboy, Diaz tells all.
Cam was spotted leaving A-Rod’s New York
City apartment last month, and the two have
shared numerous romantic dinners, leading
the public to believe she was the slugger’s
new leading lady.
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez Have
Sleepovers
But she tells the magazine, "No, no, no,"
when asked if they're an item.
Cameron Diaz is Dating Alex Rodriguez
Diaz continues, "I've been in relationships
since I was 16-years old. In the past three
years I’ve made a conscious decision not to
be in a relationship for as long as I want. I've
stayed away from all the traps out there for
me to just fall into something that will
potentially lead me down the same road ... I
want to have a relationship with myself right
now."
Cam says she’s pretty open when it comes to
guys who want to date her, which we’re
sure there are a lot of! "I never shut down
any man who’s willing to ask me out unless
he’s a total douche bag," Diaz says. "It takes a
lot for a guy to ask out a girl like me – not
because I think I'm superspecial or anything.
It’s just that I think men are intimidated, and
it’s a lot to get involved with. It’s not
uncomplicated."
She says she's "had really successful
relationships, even though they’ve lasted
only a certain amount of time. I’m okay with
that. With some of the relationships that
have drawn public interest, I feel as though
I’ve evolved, learned and become better
equipped. I don’t feel I need to make it
different for the outside world that’s looking
in and judging it.”
As for her ex Justin Timberlake, Cameron
says the rumors about them flirting on-set
are ridiculous. "We're adults," she tells the
mag. "Of course, we could work together. It’s
been three years since we broke up. It's all
done ... We're friends; he's really talented and
funny, and we're good at being funny
together. A great dynamic we have is that
we love laughing together ... he's so
hilarious."
We’re sure it’s harmless, but it can’t be easy
for Jessica Biel to watch! That’s one movie
she won’t be seeing in the theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment