Thursday, June 17, 2010

Britney Spears discover new music act

After Britney Spears
tweeted about her
favorite summer song
“When She Turns 18,” by
musical artist Christian
TV, we just had to find
out who he was!
Britney tweeted last week, "Sitting with
Jason [Trawick]. He just played me my
favorite new song of the summer, 'When She
Turns 18.'"
15 Most Profitable Female Tours Ever
We were expecting some Christian singer,
but he’s quite the opposite! He’s the newest
artist to be signed to Universal Motown, and
his debut album can be expected later this
year.
“I love to surprise people,” he says. “I love
that sense of mystery that just the name
Christian TV evokes. Just when you think I
might bring you something one way, I’ll
change it up. I’ve put a lot of hard work into
this just to be in this position, but I also
know just getting signed is only the first
step. I do feel I’m surrounded now by a
great label. A bulletproof team, but we still
have a long way to go in getting the
attention of the audience I want to capture.
Of getting them into true Christian TV mode. I
want to change pop music. People are ready
for something new. Who would be in this
thing and not want to make history. I’m
ready.”
So keep your eyes out for this newcomer.
We already agree with Brit that “When She
Turns 18” screams summer 2010. Check out
the video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment