Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rihanna Has Emotional Meltdown Recording Talk That Talk

Share
0
1
 
 
Share
Rihanna’s life is becoming a weird cycle of partying, hospital trips, tweets directed at Chris Brown, and photos of IV drips. Lifestyles of the rich and famous, I guess?
Rihanna made headlines this week for being hospitalized (again) and tweeting a picture of her arm hooked up to an IV drip where she is recovering from the flu, or maybe “exhaustion,” I can’t be sure.
Not only that, but Rihanna just released the second installment in her two-part web-documentary, “Road To Talk That Talk” where she reveals her mental and emotional meltdown when she was hospitalized for the first time back in November.
In the video Rihanna confesses that the recording process of “Talk That Talk” was the hardest and most emotional draining process in her life.
“One morning I woke up and started crying so hard. I finally just got to my bed from the IV [drip] and I was just like, ‘Good, I can actually get to sleep tonight’ because we stayed up all night and I just finished the album,” Rihanna gushes to the camera.
“So now, I’m like, ‘One good night of rest.’ I get in bed, and it must have been two hours in before my phone started going off.”
She then remembers, “I was so frustrated I kept ignoring the phone….I was so overwhelmed that I was sick. It felt crazy. I started crying. I cried for 10 minutes really, really hard in my pillow. It was aggressive. I don’t cry loads. If I cry it’s because I’m very angry and I can’t do anything about it, because I’ve run into a dead end.”
This was the moment when we saw pictures of RiRi surface to twitter that showed her hooked up to an IV drip in the hospital.
However, Rihanna said it was all worth it when her album hit shelves a few weeks later.
“When I got the copies in my hand, it was so worth it. I would never take it back.”
Rihanna’s released 6 albums in 6 years, so yeah, I’d check myself in for “exhaustion” too.

No comments:

Post a Comment