Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beyonce On Babies: I Definitely Want More!



Share
0
3
 
 
Share
With her mom and husband on baby duty, Beyoncé took a night off to strut the red carpet at Monday night’s annual Costume Institute Gala held at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
At the celebrity-studded event known as “fashion’s Oscars,” the 30-year old superstar looked stunning in a sheer gown by Givenchy Haute Couture with a long black and purple feather train.
While the figure-hugging gown left no doubts regarding the new mom's excellent shape, Beyonce told Nancy O’Dell of "Entertainment Tonight" that there are no workout secrets beyond working hard and discipline.
"I haven't had much time in the gym [since the baby was born],” she said. “I've been rehearsing, I have a show coming up and it's my first show in a year."
When asked about her four-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, the proud mother beamed. “I have such a full life,” she proclaimed. “I feel like now I know the reason that I was born.”
As to whether more beautiful babies are on the horizon for her, Beyoncé answered enthusiastically, “Of course! Yes. I don't know how many. God knows, I don't know yet,” she added with a serene smile. “But I definitely want to have more. I don’t know about soon,” she laughed.
So, all of you Beyoncé baby bump watchers, rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment