Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zac Efron: Dropping Condoms at 'The Lorax' Premiere Was a 'Great Message'


Share
1
0
 
 
Share
Thank god for Matt Lauer, who is not only unafraid to ask Lindsay Lohan about her future, he’s also called Zac Efron out for his ‘The Lorax’ condom incident.

In case you have no idea what I’m talking about, Efron attended The Lorax premiere on February 19, where he accidentally dropped a condom or five on the red carpet.

“There's something that also brought a lot of attention to the movie, Zac, at the premiere. So you want to take me through it?" Lauer teased, during Zac’s appearance on the Today show.

"I don't want it take you through it," Efron quipped, noticeably squirming. "I never had a pocket-checking policy prior to going onto the red carpet before. But now we fully instated one!”

I love that Zac Efron just carries condoms in his pockets like they’re tic tacs and he might want to pop one on at any given time.

“You dropped a condom?” Lauer flat-out asked (by the way he deserves a Pulitzer).

“Yeah,” Efron admitted, blushing. “It was really hard for you to say!”

“Better to be safe than sorry,” Lauer joked.

Efron agreed, saying, “It’s a great message!”

So basically, this whole ‘The Lorax’ condom thing is just one big PSA: “Use condoms. Go see ‘The Lorax.’” Zac also recently revealed his first crush: his babysitter. “Her name was Brook. I guess she was in high school and I was 12 or younger. I had a really big crush on her. She was really spontaneous and fun. I guess I did have my young love. Me and my brothers did everything to impress her which was ridiculous really.”

No comments:

Post a Comment