Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Engaged


Share
2
0
 
 
Share
It’s a good year for Hollywood wedding planners.  Yet another celebrity couple is planning to tie the knot. 

Wiz Khalifa has proposed to his model girlfriend, Amber Rose, and she…well, I’ll let him tell you:

“She Said Yes!!!” Wiz Tweeted.

Amber took to Twitter to express her own excitement.

“He has made me the Happiest Woman in the World!!!!” Rose exclaimed in 140 characters or less.

Hollyscoop talked to the ‘Black and Yellow’ rapper a while back, and he told us when exactly he plans to tie the knot.

“We’re gonna get married when the time is right, we’re enjoying each other, just having fun,” Khalifa told us. “Her music career is taking off. I would hate to stunt that, it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen.”

Amber

Khalifa added: “She’s always on my mind. That’s my baby.”

How can you not ‘awww’ that?

Not only is he madly in love with Rose, Wiz told us he’s also a fan of her music.

“I did a verse on [her song] actually,” revealed Khalifa, “Her music career is doing great. She’s on a promo tour, she’s doing all the big stuff that I do as an artist, she’s jumping straight in and doing it. I’m like a proud dad.”

Wiz is featured on Amber's debut single 'Fame', while she is set to appear on his forthcoming mixtape, 'Taylor Allderdice', which is due for release on March 13.

Khalifa recently said he’s “having a great time” in life and is enjoying “getting new fans.”

"Me, where I come from we made everything on our own. It’s a process of just recreating what we already know how to do and just taking it to the next level, and I’m having a great time. I’m getting great new fans and doing new things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment