Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker:I'm Aging!

ntertainment
Sarah Jessica Parker: I'm Aging!
Sarah Jessica Parker will always be Carrie Bradshaw in our hearts, but a lot of time has passed SATC wrapped and SJP admits she's done a lot of aging ever since.

Unlike most stars her age, SJP didn't rush to the plastic surgeon's office at the first sight of a wrinkle. But that's why we love her! SJP opens up to Elle Magazine in the new issue about aging, her new twins and fashion. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On aging naturally:
“I don’t know what I can do about the aging. Yes, I am aging. Oh my God, I’m aging all the time. It’s like those flowers that wilt in front of you in time-lapse films. But what can I possibly do? Look like a lunatic?”

No comments:

Post a Comment