Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oprah Addresses Lesbian Rumours with Gayle

Entertainment
Oprah Addresses Lesbian Rumors With Gayle
Oprah is finally opening up about what’s really going on with her bestie Gayle King! Are these two just a couple of lezzies who like to rock out to Melissa Etheridge and eat sushi off each other? Uh, not so much.

Oprah sat down with Barbara Walters in a special that airs tomorrow night (no she’s not one of the most fascinating peeps) and gets emotional with Babs brings up old Gayle!

"She is ... the mother I never had. She is ... the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person. I don't know a better person," Oprah says tearfully.

"It's making me cry because I'm thinking about ... how much ... I probably have never told her that. Tissue please. I now need tissue. I've never told her that," she confesse...

No comments:

Post a Comment