Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Celine Dion Introduces Her Miracle Babies to The World

Entertainment
Celine Dion Introduces Her Miracle Babies to the World
Double awwwww!!! Celine Dion introduced her six-week-old twin boys Eddy and Nelson to the world today via not one magazine, but two! Both People and Canada’s Hello! magazine got the pics of the boys, born October 23.

"The love and what I feel inside, what we have accomplished – I don't know how to put it into words," Dion tells the magazine. "It's bigger than life itself."

She also talks about the differences between her two new boys. "They are very different," says Dion. "Eddy is my smallest, very delicate and needs to be cuddled a lot. And Nelson is darker and very loud, in a good way. He's my bear, my big boy!"

Celine Dion Reveals the Twins Names

As for Celine’s other son Rene-Charles, he’s taken on the big-brother duty of picking out the twins’ lullabies. "We've been singing Take Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment