Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Elizabeth Edwards Has Died

Entertainment
Elizabeth Edwards Has Died
We're sad to report that Elizabeth Edwards lost her six year battle with breast cancer and passed away today.

According to the Associated Press Elizabeth's family friend confirmed the news. The friend confirmed that John Edwards was among those who were at her side during her final days.

Just yesterday she posted a posted a Facebook message to her friends that read, "I have been sustained throughout my life by three saving graces – my family, my friends, and a faith in the power of resilience and hope."

She added, "These graces have carried me through difficult times and they have brought more joy to the good times than I ever could have imagined. The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that."

She was first diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2004 and was hospitalized as recently as Thanksgiving of this year.

This is just so sad! Rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment