Thursday, December 2, 2010

Britney to Ex husband:Kiss My Lily White Ass!

Entertainment
Britney to Ex-Husband: Kiss My Lily White Ass!
Britney Spears has finally broken her silence on the whole audio tape leak. Now this is the girl we love! She wrote in a tweet today, which happens to be her birthday:

"Ok, off on a romantic weekend with Jason for my birthday. xoxo Brit"

That was followed up with:

"PS - Star Magazine, Radar Online, Jason Alexander and the rest of you liars, Ya'll can kiss my lily white southern Louisiana ass!"

LOL.
Britney Spears Vs. Her Ex: The Truth About Tape Recordings

She also updated her fans on her upcoming album, which she says will come out in March! Whoohoo!!! "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!" Brit tweeted.

Meanwhile Star continues to stand by their lie story, saying:

"Star magazine stands by its story that Britney Spears told her ex-husband, Jason Alexander, that her boyfriend, Jason...

No comments:

Post a Comment