Monday, October 25, 2010

Young Hollywood React Glee GQ photo controversy

Entertainment
Young Hollywood Reacts to Glee GQ Photo Controversy
Everyone and their mother has an opinion on the Glee GQ magazine controversy. Well, everyone except the newest Glee cast member Chord Overstreet. When we pressed him on the issue, he simply told us, “I’m not going to comment because that is not really my job.”

Um, ok diva! Hollyscoop talked with young stars at the Variety Power of Youth event and the rest of them did have an opinion on the matter. Here’s what they had to say:

Elizabeth Gillies from Victorious:
“I thought they looked cool. I see it was a little risqué and I get that. It was for GQ…it was not that bad. I can understand. I did not see that big of a problem with it.”

The View Addresses Glee GQ Controversy

Kendall Jenner from Keeping Up With the Kardashians:
“They are adults, they can do what they want to do I...

No comments:

Post a Comment