Friday, October 8, 2010

Kim Kardashian Blogs About Her Fight

ntertainment
Kim Kardashian Blogs About Bar Fight
Earlier today we reported about the "bar fight" Kim Kardashian was involved in last night in NYC.

Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Scott were at Juliet Supper Club shooting their reality show when a male fan asked for an autograph and his girlfriend got upset and started a fight with Kim. The Kardashian clan immediately left and Kim addressed the fight on her website today.

She wrote: I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I’m ok after the bar fight last night. I’m totally fine, guys!

Last night Kourtney, Scott, Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe’s last night in NYC. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment