Friday, October 8, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Offered Role in Exchange for Sex



Gwyneth Paltrow Offered Role In Exchange for Sex
Sadly, the casting couch is still around in Hollywood. In fact, even Gwyneth Paltrow almost fell victim to it at one point in her career!

In a new interview with Elle, Paltrow recalls a time when she was up for a role if she were to put out.

"When I was just starting out, someone suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom," she told the magazine. "I left. I was pretty shocked. I could see how someone who didn't know better might worry, 'My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a blow job!'"

Gwyneth has obviously gone on to have a great career, and continues to get great projects at her age. But she admits she was offered better roles when she was younger. "There’s a lot that’s okay, but there’s little that's really good, especially for someone my...

No comments:

Post a Comment