Monday, October 4, 2010

Jennifer Aniston is The Ultimate Bachelorette

inment
Jennifer Aniston is the Ultimate Bachelorette
Jennifer Aniston’s perpetual single status has gotten her at the top of a brand new list. According to a poll done by Vanity Fair and 60 Minutes, Jen is is the “Most Eligible Single Woman In the World.”

Aniston won 29% of the vote, with newly single Halle Berry not far behind, with 21% of the total vote. Also on the list is Elin Nordegren, with 15%, Betty White with 11%, Lady Gaga with 5%, and Elena Kagan with 4%.

Jen doesn’t seem to concerned with her inability to remain in a relationship since her divorce from Brad Pitt. She recently told Vogue, "This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love...I'm right where I'm supposed to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment