Monday, October 4, 2010

Christina Hendrick Loves Being a Sex Symbol

ntertainment
Christina Hendricks Loves Being a Sex Symbol
Christina Hendricks is one of the sexiest women in Hollywood. She is no where near a size zero and that's why we love her. And she loves the fact that we love her!

“I’m thrilled,” Christina said on being known as a role model. “I’d love to be thought of as that.

“Mad Men seems like a very masculine show but there are women who are obsessed by it. I think woman appreciate seeing female characters that aren’t just one dimensional.

“I certainly don’t think that more skin relates to sexiness or femininity. To me, falling out of the top of your pants is quite aggressive. It’s so hardcore you feel it’s almost being done to you.”

She is right! We don't like seeing women portrayed as one dimensional!

No comments:

Post a Comment