Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trey Songz:Sex Sells

Music
Trey Songz: Sex Sells!
Trey Songz is quickly becoming a household name. But he wasn’t always a big player in the music game. In the new Billboard, the R&B artist talks about his new album Passion, Pain & Pleasure that’s filled with sex, sex and more sex.

"The public likes generic more than they like to admit, so that's what I gave them -- I gave them sexual singles and they ate it up,” he tells Billboard. “I gave them two whole albums before this one -- on one I talked about a mother's love for her son and a father not being there, and on the other I made a song about safe sex. They were well accepted but not as much as the records on [his last album] Ready. The singles were purposely very sexual to capture people's attention."

Trey says when he first came on...

No comments:

Post a Comment