Saturday, August 7, 2010

Angelina Jolie defennds shiloh's boyish obsession

Entertainment
Angelina Jolie Defends Shiloh's Boyish Obsession
If you haven’t already noticed, Angelina Jolie’s 4-year old daughter Shiloh really wants to be a boy.

She cut her hair short, and now strictly dresses in a masculine style. It was sort of quirky and cute at first, but has it gone too far?

Most recently, Shiloh was photographed wearing a boys’ pair of swimming trunks while playing in the pool with her siblings. If we didn’t know better, we’d think she was a little boy.

Check out the pic on Us Magazine.

Angie is defending her little girl’s choice to dress boyish, telling Grazia magazine, "It's not my choice. I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl, who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is. I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment