Sunday, August 8, 2010

My marriage is intact-Ini Ed

Ini Edo
Photo: Sun News Publishing
After her wedding to Philip Ehigwina, Ini Edo’s marriage has been the subject of one rumour or the other. Even the actress is at a loss for words as to what might have made her the subject of rumours.

The rumour mill alleged that she lost a pregnancy during a fight with an in-law. To counter the allegations, her spin doctors also leaked a report of a car gift from her US-based husband to assure her fans that the actress is still very married.

But that didn’t stop the rumourmongers as the actress was splashed on the cover of a magazine with a screaming headline that read “Ini Edo’s marriage in fresh trouble”. The reports said Ini and her husband had parted ways as the man no longer spends on her and that Ini was tired of investing in the man’s business without any appreciable returns.

While speaking to Showbiz Now, Ini said her marriage is intact and her husband is still very much her man. She even offered to call the man and have us talk to him. “I don’t know what they are talking about.

My marriage is intact. I just came back from the states where I went to spend time with my husband. I think some of these people just write whatever they like about people. I don’t take them serious anymore”she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment