Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jessica Simpson:Everything bad has already being said about me

Entertainment
Jessica Simpson: Everything Bad Has Already Been Said About Me
Jessica Simpson has had a pretty few rough years. First, it was the men she would attract, then it was the battle with her weight. At this point, everything and anything that can be said about her has been said.

The good news is the bad phase in her life is over and she is in a great place right now.

"I'm very happy. Right now in my life, I'm the most confident I've ever been. I can make that statement," she told People Magazine.

"I really believe that somebody should just sit in front of their best friend in the world and have their friend ask any and every question – offensive or not. And whatever it is, answer it," she advises. "That's your therapy. Really tackling those issues inside and out."

Jessica says that negative things that people say about her obviously do hurt her. "Of...

No comments:

Post a Comment