Friday, August 6, 2010

January Jones finds a man

Entertainment
January Jones: Find me a Man!
January Jones is one of the most talented, beautiful actresses on TV, but she just can't find a decent man.

The 31 year-old actress, who plays troubled housewife Betty Draper in Mad Men admits it's really hard for her to find a decent man because she's always traveling and refuses to date an actor.

She said: “I’m in and out of town and I’m not surrounded by anyone but actors, so it is difficult especially for a smalltown girl who’s not necessarily looking for another actor.”

And when she actually does get dates, they're usually horror stories.

She added: “I’ve had the random someone have their agent contact my agent to ask me out and that’s so bad. If that’s the way we have to ask people on dates," she added, “I’ve always wanted to [settle down and start a family], yeah since I was a little girl. I would...

No comments:

Post a Comment