Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rihanna debut Loud Album cover

usic
Rihanna Debuts Loud Album Cover
Rihanna has just debuted her brand new album cover for her record Loud. She sports her new signature red hair and ruby lips in the pic, as well as her latest tattoo that reads: “Rebelle Fleur.”

Rihanna tweeted to her fans, "Wuddup RihannaNavy. Here's a little taste of #LOUD Meet me @ my facebook page for more..." before posting parts of the cover on her Facebook page and in its entirety on her Web site.

"I'm done recording the whole album," RiRi posted on her Website earlier this month. "I made sure not to let you down with my music! You guys are always defending me, so now you've got some great songs to justify it. I didn't want to go backward and remake Good Girl Gone Bad. I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it's perfect for us."

Loud hits stores November 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment