Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lady GaGa talk of penis rumours

Lady Gaga
is finally
addressing
those
rumors from
last year
that she
may have a
manly part
on her. Last August, Gaga’s
performance at the Glastonbury
Festival raised a lot of eyebrows,
mainly because it appeared that
the singer had something
bulging from her short dress.
Gaga only played into the rumor,
not confirming nor denying the
story. But she ’s so out there,
that eventually the media moved
on. Months later, Gaga is
discussing the very issue with
Britain ’s Q magazine. She appears
topless on the cover and says,
“ We all know that one of the
biggest talking points of the
year was that I have a d***, so
why not give them what they
want ?”
Gaga says that the image she
portrays has always been a
talking point. "The last thing a
young woman needs is another
picture of a sexy pop star
writhing in sand, covered in
grease, touching herself. My
image was an issue at my record
label. I fought for months and
cried at meetings," she said. "I
got criticized for being arrogant
because if you're sure of
yourself as a woman they say
you're a bitch whereas if you're
a man and you're strong-willed
it's normal."
Gaga says her performance at
Glastonbury was planned. She
said, “I want to wear a d***
strapped to my vagina. I also
carry myself onstage in a
masculine way and sing in a low
register. This is not out of
nowhere, right? I want to
comment on that in a beautiful,
artistic way. How I wanna show
it. And I want to call this piece
Lady Gaga Dies Hard. ”
Guess we’ll never fully
understand her! But underneath
the façade, Gaga thinks of
herself as a total lady. "Well, I
believe in certain institutions:
cooking, serving dinner, taking
care of my family," she told the
magazine.
We’re sure there are a ton of
different sides to Gaga we’ve
never been exposed to yet. She
definitely always keeps us
guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment