Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jay-z:I created''single ladies''dance

Jay-Z and
Beyonce
are about as
“ power
couple” as
they come
these days.
And rather
than
compete with each other, this
married couple shares their
ideas!
Jay appeared on the BBC
program Friday Night with
Jonathan Ross, and talked about
how he and Beyonce take each
other ’s moves all the time.
“She’s a magnificent performer,”
Jay said of B. “I’ve stolen many
routines from her…she’s stolen
many things from me. Ya know,
you see it on stage, the whole
‘ Uh-oh’ dance.”
As for ‘Single Ladies’, Ross was
dying to know more about it. He
asked Jay, “Has Beyonce
performed that for you at
home? Did she try out the moves
for you before the video ?”
Surprisingly, Jay-Z replied, “I
actually created that dance. It
was me …again. I said ‘you
should do this,’ and she did it.”
Somehow we can’t see Jay-Z in
the little leotard teaching his
wife the moves to the dance!
Check out the rest of the
hilarious interview below

No comments:

Post a Comment