Sunday, July 4, 2010

Christiano Ronaldo welcomes a son

Cristiano Ronaldo pulled a fast one
on us and announced that he has
become a dad.
Ronaldo posted a message on his
Facebook and Twitter accounts stating
that some woman has given birth to
his baby.
Cristiano Ronaldo: From Kim
Kardashian to Russian Model
The message reads:
“It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently
become father to a baby boy," he wrote. "As agreed with the
baby ’s mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential,
my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further
information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone
to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on
issues as personal as these are. ”
Ronaldo was spotted with Kim Kardashian a few months back and
most recently with Russian model Irina Shayk. Both ladies have not
been sporting a baby bump so we're assuming they're not the
baby mama's.
We wonder who the mother of the baby is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment