Saturday, November 3, 2012

Should I Confront My Cheating Partner?

I‘ve been dating this guy for 2 years though we‘ve lived in different cities in the last one year. He invited me to visit him and I did.

While there last weekend he told me his mum was coming to visit and asked me to give him some space which I did. I‘m not prone to suspicion but I thought it would be an opportunity to meet her and seeing that his sister is married and stays in the same city, I wondered why his “mum“ would chose to stay at his place, so before leaving I set up an app on my phone to record whatever was going on in my absence. When I returned later, I found out that his “mum“ was actually another girl. Right now I‘m thinking of confronting him about his lie or just walking away and never looking back. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment