Monday, July 16, 2012

Jodie Marsh: I'm not putting out for Kirk

Jodie Marsh
'Not putting out' ... Jodie Marsh says she only snogs Kirk Norcross
The bodybuilder and glamour model, who has stripped off for a saucy new photoshoot, says that while she is "always snogging" the former TOWIE star, that is as far as it goes.
She told ZOO magazine: “I’m always snogging Kirk, and while he wants it go further, I’m not putting out for him."
Jodie, 33, has posted countless pictures of herself kissing Kirk, 24, and cuddling up to him at her home on Twitter recently.
But she says he is just too young for her to get serious with.
The redhead, who also recently revealed how she once shared a bed with former X Factor star Frankie Cocozza, added: "It’s the same with Frankie. I love those guys, but they’re young.”
Jodie, who claims to be celibate, said Frankie, 19, and her only spooned.
And she added: “I could teach them a thing or two in the bedroom, I’d ruin them!”
The full interview and more pictures appear in this week’s ZOO, on sale now.

Jodie Marsh
Sticky situation ... Jodie Marsh's love life is complicated
Jodie Marsh for ZOO Magazine

Jodie Marsh
'I'd ruin them' ... Jodie Marsh thinks she's too much for Kirk or Frankie to handle
Jodie Marsh for ZOO Magazine

Zoo magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment