Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Top Lies That Men Tell ..... and Smart Women Decipher

Most men learn early what women want to hear, so men repeat the well-selected phrases at the most appropriate times. Women throughout history probably have always known when men were lying, but to insure continued protection the women acted like they believed the men. However, the independent modern woman does not have to play that game anymore. 
Here  are timeless examples of men's lies to women:
"You are very beautiful."
What he means: "You stimulate me and I want to have sex with you."
"I love you."
What he means: "I lust you. I want you to drop your guard and let me have all your "sweet treats."
"I really want to settle down."
What he means: "I'm tired of chasing after women to get sex. I want you to be there waiting for me anytime I want it."
"I really want to be close to you."What he means: "I really want to be close to you so I can get sex whenever I want it."
"I'll call you."
What he means: "I'll call you when I want your "goodies" again."
 "You are the only one."
What he means: "You are the only one at this minute."
"I've been celibate since we broke up."
What he means: "I can't find a woman to give me sex."
"It's not just the sex I want, it's being close to you."
What he means: "It is the sex I want, so I want you to be close so I can get more whenever I want it."
You are free to add urs

No comments:

Post a Comment